Time Management Course
Management guru Peter Drucker said in his excellent book The Effective Executive, that time is one of our most precious and valuable resources.
Taking an effective time management course is a great investment that can help you improve your skills, develop the habits and practices that you need to get things done, and show you a better way to accomplish what matters most to you in less time and with less stress.
The Be More Productive time management training course shows you step-by-step how to get organized, take control of your time and your life, and really get things done.
In this time management course, you will learn:
- How to master your time by combining time management principles, techniques and strategies into a proven system that really works
- Make better time management decisions that help you get more value out of your time
- Learn how to organize, prioritize, plan and schedule your projects and tasks
- How to setup a planner that really works and use it to get things done
- Deal with interruptions and distractions effectively
- And much more
Just follow this simple step-by-step time management course and discover how to add at least one extra hour of productive time per day … how to organize your life and how to work much more effectively.
Time Management Course Contents
The Be More Productive course consists of six modules, each focusing on a key area for effective time management and productivity.
Module 1 – Effective Time Management
The first module focuses on Time Mastery, developing the KEY time management skills, habits and practices so you can get organized and take control of your time.
You’ll get practical, specific steps for planning, organizing, prioritizing and getting things done. That’s the effective time management foundation you need to be more productive and accomplish more in less time and with less stress.
Module 2 – Mastering Your Habits And Personal Energy
Module 2 focuses on mastering your habits and your personal energy, both of which are very important if you want to Be More Productive.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Why managing your energy is just as important as managing your time for productivity (most people don’t realize this)
- The art and science of habit creation with practical techniques and strategies that work MUCH better than the willpower only approach that most people use
- Why enjoying your free time without feeling guilty helps you be more productive
- How to eat for optimal energy throughout the day without relying on sugar or caffeine to give you an energy boost
- Why it’s not just what you’re eating, but how you’re eating that can be the difference between feeling tired and sluggish… and feeling like you are “bouncing-off-the-walls” with energy
Module 3 – Mastering Your Focus
Module 3 is all about mastering your focus and managing your attention, which is critical for your productivity because interruptions and distractions are two of the biggest time wasters in our modern day world.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- How to get focused and deal effectively with all the interruptions and distractions getting in your way
- Why focus is your “mental energy” and what you need to do to harness and use it to get things done
- How to improve the quantity and quality of your focus with a simple exercise and practice… that will ultimately help you not only be more productive, but also more FULFILLED
- How to “zoom out” so you can gain clarity and perspective from the big picture and “zoom in” to focus in the moment and get your important work done
Module 4 – Getting Organized & Mastering Your Information
Module 4 focuses on getting organized & mastering your information and environment (including email, computer files and paper files).
- How to create an empowering work environment, conquer your Inbox and deal with email overload
- How to get organized, clear your desk and deal with clutter
- A super effective way to handle incoming notes, emails, action items, calls and any other information flowing your way so you don’t get overwhelmed
- People waste weeks of time each year searching for information and files. You’ll learn how to setup an effective filing system that works for you
Module 5 – Mastering Your Purpose, Values & Goals
Module 5 focuses on connecting your daily actions with your mission, vision and goals so you can go beyond getting “stuff” done and accomplish what really matters most to you.
- The difference between motivation and inspiration and why understanding this distinction is critical if you want to achieve your most meaningful goals
- The most important lesson that Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple, shared with a group of recent college graduates (He later said that this one thing was responsible for most of his success)
Module 6 – Playing To Your Strengths For Maximum Leverage (Month 6)
Module 6 focuses on playing to your strengths, which is one of the highest forms of leverage and one of the best ways to spend your time…
- Discover how to turn your natural talents into true strengths
- What do Tiger Woods, Bill Gates, Michael Jordan, Peyton Manning, Warren Buffet and Stephen Hawking all have in common? They’ve all learned how to focus on their strengths and use them to achieve stellar results
- How to play to your strengths in your daily work – You’ll not only get MORE done in less time, but you’ll FEEL much more fulfilled and satisfied with your work
- Why most people DON’T focus on their strengths… and what to do about it
- Playing to your strengths helps you feel more confident, energetic and enthusiastic while you work… you’ll not only enjoy, even love, what you’re doing, but you’ll get a feeling that you’re doing exactly what you were “made” to do